I’ve been busy/lazy and I keep meaning to do it but don’t.
So here are a couple recaps for the past six months.
- There was a smattering of good shows.
- There were much more bad shows.
- I worked at the Boulder Theater a couple times. This is fun because it gives me a nice change of venue (ha, get it?) and lets me get out my element for an evening. Plus it’s always relatively easy and they pay quite well.
- I fell down the stairs at the Fox. It was good. I am working on getting the video, and if I do I will put some audio commentary on it and pop it on here. (But don’t hold your breath)
- I am planning a relocation to Denver in June/August. This means I will be leaving the Fox. Sad day. But I will be gaining employment at at least one of the many fine venues in Denver.
- Shows I plan on seeing or shows I think you should check out.
- More posts in general.
- Music reviews….
Last but certainly not least, I’m trying to make some free money.
I had the brilliant idea of putting ads through Google’s AdSense on my page. I hate to think I’ve sold out so please don’t make me feel worse. I am not supposed to tell you to click on the links. So I won’t.
As always, please tell your friends to check my blag out; especially now that I could be making money off it. Just kidding. Not really though.