4.24.2007

Inauguration.

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the much-awaited blog. I hope you’ve all been able to contain yourselves for this long.
Where to begin?
I am a bouncer at the Fox Theatre in lovely Boulder, Colorado. I haven’t been there long, but I’ve already paid some of my dues so here I am spilling my guts out.
First off, I have a bit of a disclaimer. In no way, shape, or form am I professing to be anything but the lowest part of the security totem pole. There are much more qualified people that belong in my position, but as a writer I am compelled to document what I experience. That being stated, do not, I repeat DO NOT, expect me to represent anything but myself. I am not here as a figurehead for the security staff of the Fox Theatre, or of the Theatre itself. I am me. That’s it, nothing more.
Secondly, I make no promises towards the entertainment value or steady occurrences of my writing. I will write only what I experience, and only when I see fit to share those experiences.
Thank you for humoring my introduction. For now, I am done. There is nothing left but to go.
On another note, if you aren’t to busy this evening, I will be working the Three Bucks Three Bands show at the Fox. If you’ve got three dollars and some free time to kill, please come support locals bands in their attempt to bare their souls.

3 comments:

DOMINIC said...

whoever posted that was so cool they didn't even need to leave a name

Mo' Money said...

Anonymous coward!

Greg said...

It was Matt!