2.22.2008

A Long Time, A Recap, Some Ideas and Free Money

It’s been over six months since I last updated this dealy. That sucks.
I’ve been busy/lazy and I keep meaning to do it but don’t.
So here are a couple recaps for the past six months.
  1. There was a smattering of good shows.
  2. There were much more bad shows.
  3. I worked at the Boulder Theater a couple times. This is fun because it gives me a nice change of venue (ha, get it?) and lets me get out my element for an evening. Plus it’s always relatively easy and they pay quite well.
  4. I fell down the stairs at the Fox. It was good. I am working on getting the video, and if I do I will put some audio commentary on it and pop it on here. (But don’t hold your breath)
  5. I am planning a relocation to Denver in June/August. This means I will be leaving the Fox. Sad day. But I will be gaining employment at at least one of the many fine venues in Denver.
Phew…one list out of the way. For my next list, I will be giving you some ideas I have for future blag posts. If no one responds I’ll do all or none of these. I haven’t decided yet.
  1. Shows I plan on seeing or shows I think you should check out.
  2. More posts in general.
  3. Music reviews….
Last but certainly not least, I’m trying to make some free money.
I had the brilliant idea of putting ads through Google’s AdSense on my page. I hate to think I’ve sold out so please don’t make me feel worse. I am not supposed to tell you to click on the links. So I won’t.

As always, please tell your friends to check my blag out; especially now that I could be making money off it. Just kidding. Not really though.

3 comments:

Shannon's Life said...

I'm responding to your list in hope it will inspire you to do all (as opposed to none) of these...

I'd like to read about shows that you recommend to those interested in a variety of genres of music...thus leading to more posts in general, and ultimately music reviews too. make it happen.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mo' Money said...

You should do the list + your interview idea + move to wordpress 'cause its cooler.